One of the visualization and energy healing techniques I have run across over the years is a six-step process called The One Command by Asara Lovejoy. The process brings together basic meditation techniques of grounding oneself and connecting to Source with ideas from Theta Healing such as going into the theta wave brain state and anchoring requests into the DNA. While Asara’s book focuses on attracting wealth, the process can be applied to just about anything.
The six steps of The One Command are:
1. Ground. This first step is the anchoring into the earth’s energy that is practiced in many meditation techniques. How perfect it is that this process involves connecting with our planet!
2. Align. This is bringing earth’s energy up through our body.
3. Go to theta. This is connecting to Source energy while allowing the eyes to roll up under the lid. Asara Lovejoy claims that allowing the eyes to roll up assures reaching the theta state.
4. Command. It is in this state of theta that the command is issued: “I don’t know how I ________. I only know that I do now, and I am fulfilled.” In our case, we would say something like, “I don’t know how I heal this planet. I only know that I do now, and I am fulfilled.”
5. Expand. In this step, allow yourself to imagine your command being manifested in an even bigger way. Allow yourself to bring in an idea bigger than you. “When you expand your idea to become something bigger than you, you increase its capacity to manifest.” This is absolutely essential for what we are attempting to do in healing the planet because the planet is a big thing, and our little ego minds tend to have difficulty wrapping themselves around it. The expansion process can help us overcome that perceived barrier of size. Let your subconscious ask for the bigger thing. This process helps us to realize that first principle of A Course in Miracles: “There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not ‘harder’ or ‘bigger’ than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.”
6. Receive with gratitude. In this step, imagine the DNA of your body unwinding to release the old beliefs that would have prevented your command from being fulfilled. Then imagine the new belief being installed into your DNA, and then the DNA winds back up again.